• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. R

Old birmingham car dealer, evans and kitchen

Don't suppose you'd be interested in selling the key gob and tax disc holder would you ! Would love them for my mg !
  2. R

Thanks for that message to the muddled up history Do you have any correspondence or anything with the Evans and kitchen logo on , I want to find or get a Evans and kitchen tax disc holder to complete my restoration , car was originally sold by the dealer and trying to bring it back as a show...
  3. R

Birmingham Cardrome Coventry Road

phil, i was just about to post the same photo as found it on another site , thats the building in the far left of the picture!!looks like it was the cardrome when that pic was taken
  4. R

Hey Phil, Cheers for the pic but I don't think that that is the particular garage I'm looking for , Birmingham cardrome was at 426-434 coventry road which was and still is a 2 story building , it's now a collection of shop fronts but I believe when it was the cardrome is was a large 2...
  5. R

Hey all firstly a big thank you to all those who have me info on my other recent post asking for info on evans and kitchen i have another help and info request that id like to put out there . Does anyone know any info or have pictures of BIRMINGHAM CARDROME , who were on the coventry road...
  6. R

hi bernie , thanks for the reply, i believe it was R.J EVANS AND KITCHEN , ive contacted evans halshaw but as of yet no luck, i have found 2 pics of the company dating to the late 60s but apart from that there is nothing !
  7. R

Hi im trying to find some info on an old 60s and 70s car dealer from the birmingham area, namley EVANS AND KITCHEN LTD , ive found very little online but wondered if anyone has any old magazines or papers that may have adverts etc for the company , i have a 73 mg midget and it was originaly...
Back