• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. M

Birmingham Open Air Schools - Cropwood, Hunter's Hill, Marsh Hill and Skilts (excl. Haseley Hall and Uffculme)

Hi there tt300. So good 2 hear all about ur memories,was really curious 2 know who u are..as u wer there adzactly the same time as me.and,even left the same time as me!!! I was in the block also,can u remember ur room numba?or whether u wer on the ground floor or top floor?who ur room mates wer...
  2. M

Birmingham Open Air Schools - Cropwood, Hunter's Hill, Marsh Hill and Skilts (excl. Haseley Hall and Uffculme)

Hi Betty.. ithink the person u used 2 dance wiv was charley tilly..he had brother at hhoas named Raymond tilly.
  3. M

Hi pedrocut.. Read your article with interest...... I remember well the headmaster who replaced them, Mr. Williams. When exactly were you there? Just maybe we knew each other?
Back