• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. H

Selly Oak Hospital

Sorry I may of put this in the wrong place. Could someone move it if I have. Many thanks
  2. H

Selly Oak Hospital

Decided to brush off the dust from my tripod and camera for this place as it has been on my radar for nearly 3 years. Me and a mate visited today. A lot of the buildings have now gone but there is plenty to see. A bit of history Taken from Wiki The first buildings on the site of Selly Oak...
  3. H

Cincinnati, Kingsbury Road.

Ok here ya go
  4. H

Apologies if I have posted these wrong I do have 36 in total but not sure if you would be interested. Its mainly behind the scenes (Boiler room)
  5. H

I have been in here about 3 years ago. I may have photos. Let me look
  6. H

Maplins, Linton Square, Perry Barr

Yeah I did look at that but nothing on there sadly :( But thank you
  7. H

Maplins, Linton Square, Perry Barr

Hi, I am looking for any pictures of the old Maplin Electronics at Linton Square in Perry Barr if anyone can help? Cheers
  8. H

Grand Hotel Colmore Row

Oh I understand the size of the job especially on a building that size.
  9. H

Witton Sewage Tanks

I do alot of photography and did this place back in 2007ish. I always thought it was a small sewage plant. Few photos here
  10. H

Grand Hotel Colmore Row

I always though this place was plagued with Asbestos. I am sure I read this somewhere.
Back