• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. E

B.S.A Dive bombed in 1952 10 o'Clock in morning

B.S.A.Tools Kitts Green 1952 10 o'Clock on a Monday morning, the factory was 'shot up' by an aircraft from Castle Bromwich Aerodrome, one of the lads doing his N/S passed out as pilot and decided to pay a visit, I think the month was about March. It made news in the Bham mail on the night. He...
  2. E

Exhibition, Hall of Memory 1945-46

Does anybody remember the display at the side of the Hall of memory roughly around these dates?. There was maybe two aircraft a Search light scanning the sky and various other things on display, the whole area was fenced off with Police guarding it.
  3. E

Firebrigade aston 1900

Is there anybody out there that knows how I can get in touch with a Steve Bingham from ashford in Kent. I joined this site two days ago and realized I have all the info he has been searching for the last 3 years in photo's and family tree He was on the Firebrigade site about 12 months ago. eddie 14
Back