• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. V

Hay mills area

Great picture.
  2. V

Clifton Road Aston

Thank you Ray great photo. My Mum will be so pleased to see the photos. Regards, Viv
  3. V

Clifton Road Aston

Hi Ray, There is the photo of the road on page 1. On page 4 & 5 just says Attached Thumbnails and you can't open them. There are great stories on this blog about Clifton Road.
  4. V

Clifton Road Aston

Hi Everyone, I lived in 168 Clifton Road when I was a baby and my Dad stayed there for a long time afterwards that was in the 1950's. My Dad's name was Albert Webb. It was lovely to see the photo of the street as it was then.
  5. V

Hay mills area

Thank you.
  6. V

Hay mills area

They are lovely photos pity not the same nowadays. This may be a stupid question but is Hay Mills in Yardley only my Dad was born there and I thought it was Birmingham.
  7. V

Royal Warwickshire Regiment

The pictures are great my Grandad was actually in the 6th Battalion Royal Warwickshire Regiment he would have been among the soldiers. Brilliant to see.
  8. V

Royal Warwickshire Regiment

I can't open thumbnail on your post. I would like to see the photo as my Grandad and his brothers were in the Royal Warwickshire Regiment and you never know they may be in your picture. How do you open the Thumbnails on this site please. (Don't worry they have opened now).
Back