• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. F

General Hospital Birmingham

Hi, yes he is the one born 1875, he died from liver cancer. he was not in the forces so not sure how he came to be in this particular hospital, at the time of his death his address was in Walsall, but I have searched all the burial records for Walsall and drawn a blank thats why I thought the...
  2. F

Hi and thanks for the reply, yes the person who's burial place I would like to find is, Thomas Winter who died in the general hospital Birmingham on 27th March 1915. once again thank you
  3. F

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum so I hope its in the correct place. Trying to find the final resting place of a relation who died in the General Hospital Birmingham in 1915, the only referance to a general hospital I can find for this date is the 1st southern general hospital...
Back