• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. J

Wigley John

Good Morning Richard, I am sorry to read that Astonian passed away he was helping me with the John Wigley ancestors, I don't know much about Birmingham area's but I think they lived in Nelson Street ladywood, I have downloaded their house photo that they lived in. I am hoping that their children...
  2. J

Wigley John

Good Morning Astonian, hope this finds you all well, still searching for my family John Wigley and wife Harriott would love to complete this family, have been very close with another John Wigley who also settled in the same area, hoping they are related in some way. Take care. Janet
  3. J

Winglet John & Harriott

Thanks for your help Pedrocut and pjmburns, MWS I have John and Harrietts marriage and the witnesses are listed above, on the 1841 Census it states that John 45 was a Clerk not born in County of Birmingham. The Aunt listed with son of John Wigley is not connected to the family I searched her...
  4. J

Winglet John & Harriott

Good Evening to you all Hope you are well, haven't posted for awhile, I move from one ancestor to another. I am connected to the John and Harriott Wigley from Ladywood Birmingham, haven't found out much about them. John Wigley was a Commercial Clerk when he died in 1842, and Harriott died in...
  5. J

Wigley John

Good Afternoon Astonian, haven't received any messages lately, please keep in contact with the John Wigley family. Janet
  6. J

Wigley John

Re: John Wigley Hello Astonian still waiting for your reply to my message:miserable: trying so hard to find this family,:fatigue: Regards, Janet
  7. J

Wigley John

Re: John Wigley Great to receive your message Astonian and find out more interesting news. Janet:encouragement:
  8. J

Wigley John

:encouragement: Hello all again, Searching for my ancestors who came from Lady Wood Birmingham England. Both are named John Wigley which is interesting as one came from Scotland born around 1796 and married a Mary Ann Smith at St. Martins Birmingham they appeared in the 1851 census, and the...
  9. J

Porter

Happy New Year to you all. I am searching for my ancestor the late Samuel Porter from Brimingham, his son Nathaniel Porter born 30th June 1739 St. Martins Birmingham Warwickshire married a Ann Roberts from Edgbaston in 1795. Would like anyone familiar with this family to keep in touch. Thanking...
  10. J

Edgbaston Parish Record Lookup?

:fox:Hello everyone I hope I am not lost on this great web page. :stung: Would like some advice to find baptism's and Bruials of the late Nathaniel Porter, and Ann Roberts from Edgbaston they married on the 18th June 1795 at Edgbaston :rapture: and I would like to find their parents if possible.
Back