• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. N

Looking For Help.

Guys and gals, not sure if I am in the correct section but here goes. I see posts on here with sections of old series large scale maps, are these available to joe public, if so where from? I'm a Clifton Road Aston native lived there from 1943 until 1960 I would like to get hold of a large scale...
  2. N

Marshall and Osbournes

Hi all, Does anyone have any information or connections with Marshall and Osbournes, they had a factory in Princip St. My mother was the cook in the canteen there during the 50s,I do remember she had a helper assistant called lilly? any info would be appreciated. nutter
  3. N

Nutt family in Digbeth

Can anyone help a very novice searcher. I am looking for family information. I think it was a Ralph Nutt/ Mary Nutt believed to have lived in Deritend or Digbeth areas around 1920s ?
  4. N

City window cleaners

Does anyone have information about the different window cleaning companies that worked in the city in the late 50s through the 60s I am interested in The City and District Company The Sunlight Company and the Elite company also I think there was a Commando Cleaning Company
  5. N

Terry family Victoria Rd Aston

Looking for info or contact from the Terry family,lived Victoria Road Aston during 50s Father -John. Mother- Bronwen. kids -Iris & Magaret + younger one name unknown
Back