• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

Derrington Manor, Yardley

Hi Does anyone have any information or pictures of Derrington Manor it was in the Yardley area & was demolished to make way for houses after the 2nd World War I think. Cheers Dave Rock
  2. D

Tamworth field trainspotting

Hi Is there anyone out there who spent there Saturdays in the field at Tamworth, I would love to find out more details of the daily logs if anyone still has their old notebooks. Any pictures as well & also memories of the cafe, the staff attitude towards us & any other info. My mates & me used...
  3. D

Waverley Grammar School

Hi I went to Waverley Grammar school & have a lot of old school stuff from the 50s,60s &70s which I have accumulated through various channels, if anyone has any questions please mail me. I also have a good collection of photographs both scroll type & pictures from the operas & plays. Look...
  4. D

Dutton Norah

Hi I am trying to get a start on tracing my wifes Mothers tree & I only have her birthdate which is 25th April 1913, she was born in Birmingham & that is all I have, can someone help me to start or tell me what I have to do to get started please. Cheers Dave Rock
  5. D

Clifton Road School Sparkbrook

Hi I have been reading a lot of messages from Dennis Road school & as it was very close to Clifton Road & there was a room at Clifton Road school which I seem to remember was used for Woodwork I wondered whether anyone has any memories of Clifton Road School. I was there from 1949-1955 & can...
Back