• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

Middlemore Children’s Emigration Homes

I have Ancestors who were sent to Canada from the Middlemore Homes late 1800`s early 1900`s Birmingham Library has all the information on these children,I found a lot about my Ancestors from there,
  2. C

Can Anyone Tidy This Photo Please

THankyou the photo is great
  3. C

Can Anyone Tidy This Photo Please

Thanks John it is really good I am so grateful
  4. C

Can Anyone Tidy This Photo Up Please If Possible

Thanks Dennis looks better than it did i know it was a hard one to do
  5. C

sorry tried to make it bigger
  6. C

sorry this is how the photo was sent to me
  7. C

Tidy Up If Possible Please

I don't know how this photo was sent to me ,thankyou for what you have done looks better
  8. C

Tidy Up If Possible Please

9. C

Burials of deceased from Western Road Infirmary

My Greatgreat Grandmother died in 1899 in Western Road and buried In Witton Cemetery also her daughter my Great grandmother died in 1938 in Western Road and buried in Witton Cemetary...
  10. C

Goodway Road Great Barr Birmngham

Thankyou very much Vivienne for the photo of Goodway Road
  11. C

Thankyou Lyn appreciate it .
  12. C

Hi Lyn yes I know I live there but I was told there was a photo on the forum of Goodway Road the way it use to be ,but I cant find it I don't know what year though
  13. C

I am looking for old Photos of Goodway Road,can anyone help. Thankyou Carolann
  14. C

Tidy Up Please

Thankyou John it is better more clearer I appreciate your help
  15. C

Tidy Up Please

[ATTAC H=full]105309[/ATTACH]
  16. C

Mansfield Road Aston

Violet and Frank Sheargold were still living at 110 Tower Road in 1965 ,i found Dorothy and William Dodson living in Mansfield Road in 1965 couldnt find them in Mansfield Road before that
  17. C

Mansfield Road Aston

I lived in Tower Road dont recall any alleys,if you went up the entries at the back were houses and gardens i remember the Sheargolds
Back