• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. ward ancesters

Ward Albert

i think i have just reliased that my great grand father albert edward ward 1874 about:Dmay have married again he was married to one francis[fanny] thomas who is my great grandmother which her last place of living is at 112 great lister st:peace:then he moves to avon st with his children emily...
  2. ward ancesters

salmon family

looking for anybody related to frederick james salmon married elva ward he was born1930 died1991 they lived at 5 wetherfield road solihull elva ward would be be my grandmother ellen wards sister:P
  3. ward ancesters

LADD / Ward Marriage cert

HELP PLEASE MY GRAND MOTHER WHO WAS BORN IN BIRMINGHAM .THE PROBLEM IVE GOT IS THIS .ON HER DEATH CERT IT STATES SHE WAS MARRIED TO A MAN BY THE NAME OF LADD AND THIS IS MY FATHERS DAD THIS IS ALL WE KNOW HAVE FOUND NO MARRIAGE OR DEATH RECORDS HERE IN AUSTRALIA FOR ANYBODY. SHE WAS BORN 1897 MY...
  4. ward ancesters

ward family

looking for anybody related to albert edward ward born 1874 he lived at112 great lister street he had a lot of brothers and sisters his parents where john and lousia ward he married one francis thomas:thumbsup:
  5. ward ancesters

journey man gunmaker

looking for places in birmingham that made guns in abt 1995 grandfather wasa gun maker :cool:
  6. ward ancesters

yardly graves

does anyone know where to look up transciption records for this ceme:cry:tary
  7. ward ancesters

ward people

looking for living ancesters of edward ward 1874 who married francis[fanny]thomas he lived at 112 great listor st then they lived at avon :Pst they had three daughters elva emily ellen ward ellen being my grand mother who come to australia in abt 1922 and lived in australia for forty years died...
Back