• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. T

Hurley family Aston

I am Looking for information on the Hurley family .My father was John R Hurley ; D O B 10 Oct 1935-1982 , he had a brother Neil ,not known if still alive ! My Grandfather was John joseph Hurley; D O B; Sept 1908-1976 buried Unknown ? He married ;Florence May (nee Felkin ) in 1930 ; ,year...
  2. T

Toy Shop Cape Hill

Hello all . Can anyone remember a toy /model Shop on Cape Hill Birmingham , It was just passed the M & B brewery dates i remember it there was from early 1960's to late 1970 . Thanks in anticipation :wave:
  3. T

St Aidans Church Aston

Hello , Has any one got Photos or information about this Church please ? My Grandparents Albert Cleaver and Gladys nee Stanley ,were married there August 1925 Would appreciate any thing many thanks gail
  4. T

Russell Frederick

hello all . Just returning to searching my Russell Family tree .:confused: Is there anybody out there that could help please ? information i have is as follows Frederick Russell1880 - 1912 married Mary davies? married Birmingham Frederick Believed to be have been a Paviour and Fireman , Son...
Back