• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. R

The Night Out, Holloway Head

i think you are getting confused with la dolce vita entrance under subway top hurst st
  2. R

poppy day....

https://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=77159
  3. R

Where is This? 148

not sure if in right thread but seem to recall policeman being killed think was in hope st highgate/balsall heath any ideas was 60,s i think
  4. R

CARPENTERS ARMS in Highgate

sorry christy no photos, most of us played footy for st martins youth club, me, jimmy muholland, denis reynolds, bayliss brothers, billy stevens, eddy stallard ron tetsal and pete tomlison ran team undefeated for 2 seasons :)
  5. R

CARPENTERS ARMS in Highgate

i celebrated my 18th with stay back at nags head think owners were ex police at time took record player down for music :)
  6. R

Post Office Factory. Fordrough Lane

yes i recall john cumberlack i worked with him on rsi section
  7. R

Post Office Factory. Fordrough Lane

i too worked at the lane on cable section again 70,s, moved saltley and short spell in offices before they closed it down
  8. R

Cherrywood Road, Bordesley Green

Re: Cherrywood Road, Saltley ? thanks postie worked there from a lad till closed, much appreciated
  9. R

Cherrywood Road, Bordesley Green

Re: Cherrywood Road, Saltley ? wondered if any one has any pics of GPO site at back of cherrywood rd, border fordrough lane
  10. R

Birds Custard Factory.

my friend jhonny gibbs dad moved to banbury with factory in 60,s
  11. R

Birmingham Nightclubs of the Past - Memories

used to be on "committee" at dolce vita, went out with waitress karin, bunny was doorman and mr spragg manager gret place
Back