• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. C

virus with no continual payment plus dongle

https://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows/products/security-essentials
  2. C

The former Lea Hall Bus Garage

Came past there last night it was all lit up.. I was told few weeks age they were storing Coventry bendy buses there.
  3. C

Writing on the back of an old photo

you could try scanning it at a darker resolution may show up better then try zoomin in.. just a thought!
  4. C

Midland Red at Digbeth

never did that one
  5. C

Midland Red at Digbeth

On late nights you wouldn't switch engine off outside Wythall Church in case it didn't start very eerie.. Chelmsley Wood North - Sheldon, Shirley Maypole 164/165/185 ..
  6. C

14 bus to city centre.1987

Bloody hell now i do feel old...Albert Haylings & Percy Rodway great characters..worked with them for many years @ LH r.i.p
  7. C

Location please

St Benedicts Road jnc cov rd - 28 bus service..
  8. C

T.W.M. Lea Hall Bus Garage at 80 Years Old 4/April/2005

I think your right my mother started there in 1955 as a cleaner retired after 26 years.. I started 1960 as conductor then driver retired 1998 cant remember the tie though must have had one.., BH
  9. C

Birmingham buses

Re: 14 Route Wow The bridge Master 3228 drove that a few times up and down the rock think it was one of the first with air breaks when you hit a bump it never stopped bouncing for ages..lol great pic lloyd... BH lea Hall.. remember 2211 as well
  10. C

Birmingham buses

Remember her well worked with in the 60s BH ex lea hall
  11. C

P.S.V. Badge

Hi all Just joined great site I was a Driver at Lea Hall from 1961 - 1998 I still have my drivers and conductors badges & Bundy Key, Enjoyed all the pic's of old Buses good memories, Done a few years on the Glebe 28 71 590 ended up on 71 worked with some great blokes and ladies. Goin for a pint...
Back