• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

Scribers Lane, Hall Green-Ford & Printers

My Grandfather had a printing business down Scribers Lane , his name was Wilf Churchill.
  2. S

Garrison Lane

hello i see you are researching the chinn family, i have an emma chinn who married thomas collins, are these related to you ? unfortunatley i dont know who emmas parents were regards susen
  3. S

Blackham family

hello sheri if you email me on [email protected] i will send you an invite to my family tree on tribalpages and you can see if there was a connection. albina blackham married william churchill and they moved from tipton to birmingham. thanks susen
  4. S

gospel lane

my grandparents wilfred and connie churchill lived at 66 gospel lane, does anyone remember them?
  5. S

churchill

William henry churchill and albina blackham were from tipton, i am looking for any relations. thanks susen
  6. S

Blackham family

hello sheri my dads grandmother was albina blackham daughter of william and ellen blackham from dudley any relation? regards susen
  7. S

churchill

Hello I am researching the churchill family, william henry churchill born in 1875 married albina blackham susen smith (nee churchill)
  8. S

Kingstanding

both my grandparents thomas williams and dorothy perkins lived in kingstanding, numbers 205 and 152 kings road , my mother marina williams lived in kings road at 152, she has and elder sister maureen and younger brother david, does anyone remember them? susen
Back