• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

Paget Rd School Pype Hayes

many a happy hour spent down at the spinney we built a great tree house with a knocked off tarpaulin ,
  2. D

ray taylor is my brother inlaw who lived at 31 westmead crescent ...he is still going strong even though a tad older .
  3. D

Re: Paget Rd paul was in my class (mr roberts ) if i remember right a decent rugby player he was to . norman hubbleday
  4. D

hi mike ...paget road sec mod was where i ended my days at school mr roberts was my teacher prior to leaving ,he used to pay me five bob to clean his car on the dinner hour which was spent at freers where my sister used to work ,btw do you remember ray taylor of 31 westmead crescent next door to...
  5. D

Tyburn House Entertainment

hey jude her surname was archer a .i used to go to the tyburn house disco every week ...also grab a granny night ,i lived in gunter road road for years ,so the Bagot /Tyburn /Norton were my stamping grounds happy memories . dgat:grinsmile:
Back