• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. K

Nazareth House

these are great pics but too long ago to remember who's who thanks again ken
  2. K

Nazareth House

Hi I just tried to open the attachments you posted but they wont open. I would love to see them please can u upload them again. Thanks ken
  3. K

Nazareth House

Hi Maxine, Thanks for the reply I was 4 years old when I went in there my youngest bro would have been just 2 years old. That was in 1963 I think. When was you there? Do you recognise anyone from my pics at all? xx
  4. K

Nazareth House

https://forum.birminghamhistory.co.uk/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=396452 Hi have you looked at my pics yet? Im sure I have more but not sure where they are right now
  5. K

Fattorini, medal makers

I used to work at fattorini & sons when I left school in the 70's I wish I had kept a sample of every badge there. Im sure the collection would be worth a few bob now
  6. K

Nazareth House

Oh I made a bit of mess uploading pics (not tried this before) if anyone would like a single pic emailed to yourself let me know. ken...
  7. K

Nazareth House

Hi again I have managed to sort some pics 2 are from st james school 1 is from herne bay the rest are from nazi house. They are all inmates and not pics of the house. Although myself and my family are on most of them I dont recall any of these being taken. I hope some of you find these useful...
  8. K

Nazareth House

Hi all I've not been on one of these sites before but here goes anyway I too was at nazi house lickey rd from 1963 until about 1972 along with my family I have some pics of us and some of the other boys. I will sort them and put them on here first chance I get. I dont have any fond memories from...
Back