• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. Patty

Lyncroft House, Handsworth Wood Road

I cant rember there namess but doctor Crisp was there the date 10 Jan 1966 at 3 oclock
  2. Patty

Holte Road.

Sylvia David Anita are my sister Sandra's husbands cousin, I see them sometimes, I cant think of the other girls name their moms names is Ev.
  3. Patty

Upton family

There was a Percy Upton living by my mom in 76 Holte rd he was married to Ena and they had a daughter Rita. Rita married a John ??? and had 2 children I think she divorced him. Holte rd was in Aston or Witton if you were posh
  4. Patty

History of the Rum Runner Club- Birmingham mail article

Don't bother to get the book it not true to life I thought anyway and Astonian I cant wait to hear what you think of it lol
  5. Patty

My dad

Thinking of you xxxxx
  6. Patty

Upper Thomas Street 1949-50

2nd photo my cousin Malcolm Duddell on left next one to teacher and same row next to teacher in middle to his right David Jennings Malcs best friend.3rd pic back row 2nd in from left Malcolm David was on the end blonde hair. They lived in Tower rd. just round the corner my nan had the outdoor...
  7. Patty

My e.mail wont send

Thanks I will print that out and digest it properly before having a go. Only just seen this Paul, sent you an IM on F.book.
  8. Patty

My e.mail wont send

Its is saying error 0x800CCC78 verify the e-mail address in your account properties the server respond 553 from address not verified
  9. Patty

My e.mail wont send

It is receiving post though Bernie I still use my Tiscali mail address as the main one, when you get time you will have to talk me through the checks please
  10. Patty

My e.mail wont send

I haven't had to ask on here for a while so I must be getting something right .For the last couple of days my e.mail wont send they are stuck in the OUT BOX.I am on Microsoft Outlook have been for ever, I don't think I have altered anything. Tiscali is my main mail, I also have sky mail too...
  11. Patty

Teen Culture

https://birminghamhistory.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12313 Try this see if it works. If you type Birmingham nightclubs in the search at the top of the page on the right you will get loads of things to look at
  12. Patty

Teen Culture

Get in touch with Bobbie Summers we were all mods together in the 60's main place was the Whiskey A Go Go
  13. Patty

Wilkinson & Riddell Ltd, drapers Bull Street & Temple Row

I had my first suite fron there in the 60's very trendy corner one and stair carpet, Wendy wasn't right by the hairdressing warehoue I think it was called Ellisions?
  14. Patty

My Partner Tony

Thanks all for those kind words, I must say I have shed a tear but I think it has done me good to do that today, xxxxxxxxxxx
  15. Patty

My Partner Tony

I'm sorry it has taken me a while to put this on but I wasn't ready to do it at the time. Sadly my partner of 33yrs Tony passed away 25th November. He was diagnosed with cancer 18 months before and although he had an operation it had spread to the liver and all they could do was give him chemo...
  16. Patty

Lyncroft House, Handsworth Wood Road

persuasion, I had my daughter 10 January 66 I remember all those names as I said Dr Crisp was our family doctor, You must have left before I went
  17. Patty

Birmingham Nightclubs of the Past - Memories

So did I Wendy, Lenny the Lion was on, I went out the room before they could call me on stage. I saw Roger Whitaker there to.
  18. Patty

Groups We Have Seen Live

Alan your memories and people you known never cease to amaze me, i love reading your posts, so when is that book that I am dying to read going to be finished and on the book shelves patty xx
  19. Patty

Cant get my sky mail

I think that is true Bernie it's just know which ones to download. I noticed a java one came up again since I restored, I havent clicked on it just incase. Have to keep a note of what comes up and if anything goes wrong after to make sure I know which one it is in future, Jean shhhhhhhh all ok...
  20. Patty

Cant get my sky mail

To true Jean, I did have a few other problems after I restored it, my Microsoft security kept going orange then my skype microphone must have been taken off when I restored so had to fathom how to do that. I can tell you it nearly went threw the window but I kept my cool and so far this morning...
Back