• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. T

BALLARD / LEWIS- children of Ballard and Lewis

I've been looking on freebmd for children of Samuel Ballard born 1907 in Birmingham and his wife Alice Lewis but can't find any. They married in Birmingham in 1929. Can anyone help please? Thank you Twirls
  2. T

BALLARD - Marriage for Jessie M. Ballard

Hello, Could someone please let me know who Jessie M. (I think this is Maud) Ballard married? She was born in Birmingham in 1929. I have looked on free bmd but could find nothing. Thank you, Twirls
  3. T

Linnecor family

Does anyone have any information about the Linnecor family who lived in Aston? In particular I'm looking for anything about the wife of Alfred Linnecor born in Birmingham in 1907. I believe this was Annie Ballard born in 1907 Aston. The parents of Alfred were Arthur Linnecor and Sarah Jane...
Back