• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. K

Rose Baker

can anyone help me find James and wife Rose Baker on electorial rolls in birmingham. They would be on the 1915 1920 1925 1930 rolls.
  2. K

baker family

Hi Can anyone look up the electoria rolls for me. I am looking for Mary Baker in the electorial rolls for 1930 to 1945. She was living in Shakespear Street, Birmingham. Kath
  3. K

Malin At 14 Church Lane

i wonder if anyone could find my grandparents at 14 church lane in aston. My dad said they owned a fish and chip shop from about 1938 to 1941. would be interested to see what names were at that address in those times. Thank you
  4. K

Baker family 1901 census

Hi Everyone I've been looking for my Grandmother's family. I have the 1891 census with her on but now need 1901 census. Grandmother's name Mary Ann Baker She was living at 3 house 4 court Holland street, St. Paul's Birmingham She is listed as (Polly) on 1891 census age 6 born warwickshire...
Back