• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. M

Nazareth House

kpm these pics bring bk memories i still cant get round how mothers cud put there own kids into homes giving us a child hood from hell . some of the kids r young i was even younger i was two wen i was put into nazi house along with my brothers and sisters.. how old were u ? good to spk hope to...
  2. M

Nazareth House

hi tony benediction omg it so used to do my head inloads off hail marys and our fathers ifwe got caught talking we used to get a clip round the ear hole of with a bunch off keys was the nuns favourite.
  3. M

Nazareth House

omg this brings bk memorries i always remember the big court yard it was the only place i used to c my brothers we used to play marles . i used to look out the fench which was really high and wised to get out off that hell hole . the nunswere so evil .
  4. M

Nazareth House

hello kryzwicki i to was in nazareth house in 1968 i to amlooking for photos to
Back