• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. greywolf

lovegrove, alfred

i looking for ALFRED LOVEGROVE brn 1898 solihull his parents move to birmingham where two more children are Annie and Amy the two girls move to canada but ALFRED LOVEGROVE stay till his death around 1980s is there anyone who find out if he had children ...any help would be great thanks
  2. greywolf

lexie

this lexie my buddie
  3. greywolf

I love turtles

ig]87345[/attach]wondering the hundred acre woods
  4. greywolf

lovegrove/dodwell

Hi Im still looking for my great uncle afred lovegrove Who i found was still living in birmingham up to 1970's He was born 1898 in solhull. Hes sisters were amy and annie...i was wondering if there maybe family still around Thank you
  5. greywolf

my lexie

this little girls is my Lexie just got her she 2yrs old and so sweet
  6. greywolf

cooper hawk

a coopers hawk i found on a walk in the woods we had a bad rain storm last nite brought her home to get better
  7. greywolf

Dodwell, Mary - death cert for MARY DODWELL

looking for a date of death for my GGM MARY DODWELL she was born to MARIA DODWELL at 12 soho rd in birmingham wark .. in 1878 any help would be great thank you annie
  8. greywolf

Kaleidoscopes

remember when you were a kid looking through a kaleidoscope
  9. greywolf

good thumper my dear friend

today i lost my rabbit friend of 12yrs ,,Thumper.. he past away in my arms and i'm so heart broken ... some you may think it just a rabbit not a dog or cat but he was a part of my family ...and unlike my human family he never treat bad called me names ... my meeting with him came by way of a...
  10. greywolf

dodwell / lovegrove

:):)i'm trying to find out about my great grandparents fredrick lovegrove and mary dodwell im not to sur when they were born but both lived in coventry birmingham and had 3 children alfred ..annie..amy...its been indicated that fredrick and mary were never married ...is it possible to find out...
  11. greywolf

lovegrove/dodwell

:):)i'm trying to find out about my great grandparents fredrick lovegrove and mary dodwell im not to sur when they were born but both lived in coventry birmingham and had 3 children alfred ..annie..amy...its been indicated that fredrick and mary were never married ...is it possible to find out...
  12. greywolf

rest in peace dandilion

Attached Thumbnails today is a very sad day indeed i went to the barn to feed my animals only to find dandy had past away very sudden and unexpectingly durning the night...he was only 9mths old, the vet thinks he may have had colic .. i miss taken him for walks to our mail box down the road...
  13. greywolf

our 1st mode of transport

the Pram our 1st mode of getting a round it was cheap on gas comfortable plenty of leg room and you could eat on the run ..:)
  14. greywolf

Old baby prams

here a few pics of old baby strollers and doll prams
  15. greywolf

The Victorian Times

Good olds days when things were simple
  16. greywolf

the 1920-30

Can almost see them doing the charleston..
  17. greywolf

Remember When

Remember when cars were built to carry your whole family and half the neigbour hood? you could fix em with baling wire and string and you never wore a seat belt ... they have gotting might small since
  18. greywolf

men who serve their country

I don't know who these gentlemen are, i salvage the photos from the garbage can ...these men serve their country and i thought if it was all right you folks in honor of them i could put their pictures here.
  19. greywolf

old cards

just few more they are all date 1917's-1910 the tower palace is date 1923
  20. greywolf

old postcards

these are a few very old post cards i have... i thought they were pretty.annie
Back