• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. E

Davenports

I am the secretary of the Central Edgbaston Bowls Club and John Davenport was a member for many years at the time we held fun days for the injured troops every month . when we gave the troops and the nurses a chance to relax for a day with free cakes and drinks plus a small present to leave...
  2. E

Davenports

I am the secretary for central edgbaston bowls club which Baron John Davenport was a member we have some interesting history of how he and other members supported the troops injured at the Soome 1916 .
  3. E

Sir William Waters Butler, Bart

Thank you i will have a look one day . its just interesting to me where our members lived cheers eric
  4. E

do you know what the name of the house or the number cheers eric
  5. E

Hello DJ I Am interested in William Butler and would like to know the whereabouts of his house ,have you got the address ? i am the secretary for the bowls club he was a member of and have some records of his time there . so i find it interesting Eric Joesbury
Back