• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. P

Help wanted please.

Can anyone tell me how i can find out where i would of been christened in 1953 my mom and dad lived in trevor st nechells .. thank you pam x my name pamela rose floyd.born november 1953 ....x
  2. P

help again please, .....

we have been to warston lane cemeterie today to visit our sister reenes resting place,we was wondering if there would of been any edgeing stones to mark out the grave if so we would love to find them to make it nice not only for reene but the others in the grave, and do some thing with the...
  3. P

LAGOE Amy (help once again please).

can any one please help my sister and my self, were trying to find chirldren of our aunty amy, we know she had a child round about 1959 / 1960 her maden name was Lagoe, she was married but got divorced from a david rickus, no auntys or uncles are still alive to ask, it doing the family tree...
  4. P

police station,........

can any one please tell me the nearest police station to warston lane, the reason being on saturday my niece lost 2 gold chains she was taking for repair, its a long shot but some honest person might of found them and took them to the police station, many thanks pam x
  5. P

Floyd Henry Help please....

can any one please help me solve a problem, im trying to find out who my dads ,dads, dad was married to his name was henry floyd born 1867, he had a son valentine henry who was born 1893 ,my dad was harold floyd born 1928 someone in the family says henry was married to ada gray but looking at...
  6. P

Floyd Jane help needed again please.

i wonder if any one can help me again im trying to find out were jane floyd is buried , she is our gran we never seen, she was born jennie guest born 1891, married valentine floyd in 1913, and died in 1943, im just at a loss again pam x
  7. P

Slade Lane Roughley

i dont know if i have posted this request on the right place, im trying to find out about why were i live in slade lane, roughley, there are 6 cottages and slade farm, but the numbers run up to 158, the lowest being 68, cant find out any information on slade lane, even though i have lived here...
  8. P

looking for dave preston.

im looking for a dave preston who was at RAF gaydon 1958 / 1960 , this is for a friend of mine cliff crutchley who was there at the same time working in the aircrew buffet any news would be lovely ,pam x
  9. P

were would a still born be buried,

once again im looking for help to try and find our brother or sister who we know was born in 1954 was told it was a still born baby , and think it was a boy, with the help of key hill brian, and others on the forum we was able to find our sister renee born in 1952 and visit her resting place in...
  10. P

Warstone Lane

irene, our couson brian, and my self, have been to warston lane today to visit our sister reenes grave, which we only found last year with the help of key hill brian, and others on the forum,reene only lived for 8 hrs, which again we didnt know about , we only found out about our sister when i...
  11. P

where was Great Russell Street ?

my son in laws father grew up on this road (no longer there ) in newtown / hockley and would love to know where it was
  12. P

help needed please,

can any one please help, im trying to find out were Renee Floyd is buried, the baby was born in 1952, and died if 1952 ,we have only just found out this week she was our sister, as our mom and dad are no longer with us we cant ask, all we ever know was our mom rose floyd, nee lagoe, lost 2...
  13. P

micheal j floyd,

can any one please help me, i have been trying to find my couson micheal j floyd, i think he may of got married in the 70s but i dont know what the girl was called, iv spent lots of money on genes reunited looking up , but to no avail, i just keep hitting a brick wall, i must be doing some thing...
  14. P

floyd micheal

is there any one out there who knows the where abouts of micheal floyd from birmingham, his dad was ernie floyd and his mom was sylvia floyd, micheal would be about 55 /60 i think he is my couson who im trying to trace for a aunty thanks pam,
Back