• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. S

Westminster Infant/Junior School

Hi all, I'm looking for old photos of Westminster Infant and Junior school in Handsworth, Westminster road. The older the photos, the better! :) Thanks
  2. S

Private Sidney Whiley died 1916

Hi all, Does anyone have any information on a Private Sidney Whiley, Machine Gun Corps. Killed in action 16th September 1916, interred at Hielly cemetery, France. Looking for any info at all. Thank you
  3. S

JOHNSON Sissy Maude - Handsworth

Hi all, First off i hope i'm posting in this right section, if not, please mods feel free to move this thread. I work at a school in Brum, and i had a phonecall today from an 80 year old lady named Betty Wilkes. Betty asked me if we has any information on her mother, Sissy Maude Johnson. She...
Back