• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. S

rivett albert edward

hello, i'm trying to trace any information on albert edward rivett 1897 great yarmouth norfolk the 1911 census says he lived at 24 lynton rd , aston birmingham , where he was a shop boy - errand boy . i would like to find out when he died ? who he married ? and whether he had...
  2. S

gwinnetts

hi is anybody tracing the name Gwinnett around aston or tipton, my father was named john edward gwinnett [1931] and during the 2 ww lived at 39 pugh rd aston , his parents were wilfred and ethel [rivett anybody know any info about them] , i have traced my ancesters to sheepwash lane tipton 1881...
  3. S

gwinnetts

does anybody have any information on the gwinnett family who lived in pugh rd aston during the 2nd ww :confused2:
Back