• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. B

Bolton Road, Sparkbrook

I may be wrong, but I think that number 9 was the other end. My Family lived at 344 and that was close to the terraces shown here. Arran
  2. B

Bolton Road, Sparkbrook

Mike, thank you. looks like you have given me a whole new db to trawl.. Arran
  3. B

Bolton Road, Sparkbrook

Mike, This is excellent, thank you. I did find one entry for 1939 in Ancestry, but not the others you managed to find? How did you find this? What are your top tips? I am on Ancestry and do have access to all UK files so any pointers will be hugely appreciated. The map really is superb. Arran
  4. B

Bolton Road, Sparkbrook

Hi, I am trying to trace my ancestors. William Joseph King (Died bat 1946) and wife Elizabeth. I know that they lived on Bolton Road, Sparkbrook (I would have called it Small Heath) if anyone could help that would be great. if anyone has old Street maps / Photos of Bolton road and its...
Back