• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. down-under

Moseley {Hospital} {Old peoples Home)

Can anyone help me please. I believe my grandmother Rose Jones was in a type of old peoples home or hospital in the 60s maybe early 70s, in the Moseley area. Would anyone remember such a place? Regards Pam
  2. down-under

BSA Fire Service

I posted this before and I cannot find the post any where!! My mother Edith Jones worked at the BSA ammunitions with her sisters during the war. Mom lived in Berkeley road. She said she was on the fire engines I believe the BSA had their own fire engine. Is it possible to find out who where...
  3. down-under

Jones and Pearsall

My mother Edith Oakley nee Jones was born 1918 9 Court 7 Richard Street to James Jones and Rose Jones nee Pearsall. There were other children Alice James and others. I think They lived there till about 1934, Moms Dad was deceased in 1945 when she married. The address she married from was 114...
Back