• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Z

Blyth Beach Tragedy 1917 Looking For Relatives

Blyth Town Council and Blyth Battery are looking for any of the relatives of the nine men who died of drowning while on service with the Royal Warwickshire Regiment on August 24, 1917. They are putting together a commemoration for these men on Thursday August 27, 2017. If any of the relatives...
  2. Z

Vaughan Harriett 1911 census

hi hope someone can help me here i have an ancestry account and am looking for harriet vaughan born 1844 in upton bishop hereford, she lives in kings norton in 1911 and is a widow but try as i may i cant find her, however the site find my past lists her on a search as harriett vaugh...
  3. Z

Bull Family Look Up Please

In 1901 Frank Bull living at 89 Cattell rd with wife H age 39, Daughter ?F age 20, son A. age 19, daughter M age 13, daughter A.A age 7 and son G age 2, there are no christian names shown Frank died in 1910 and i believe i have the family in 1911 living at Marrs Building Liverpool St Ada age...
  4. Z

Marriage look up Hawkes/wilkes

The lds web site gives a marriage of William Hawkes to Ann Wilkes 21 12 1857 i wonder if someone could look at this My William was a gunmaker and lived in Kings Heath/Moseley Many thanks
  5. Z

Bull Family

Frank Bull b 1862 in Kings Heath died 1909 in 1881 he is a fender maker with his parents No sign of him in 1891 family rumour has it he went in too the army his mother bought him out he rejoined and after met a woman in london and nothing else was heard about him, the frank in 1901 fits in...
  6. Z

Hazelwell Cottages Stirchley

i have some relatives who lived in Hazelwell Cottages in Stirchley/ Kings Heath in 1891 and 1901 I wonder if anyone knows the location of these please
Back