• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. D

Duggan - Possibly Perry Barr, Great Barr areas

Hello I am trying to trace the Duggan family that Originated from Limerick Ireland Parents were Mary Walsh & Patrick Duggan, I believe they had 11 or more children, some of the children came over to Birmingham to live. I believe one of the Sons could well be my Biological father, I have been...
  2. D

Smiths Birmingham

Re: Birmingham Smiths As to yet I have not come across a ernest Samuel smith but im working on my Smith line again very soon.
  3. D

Smiths Birmingham

Re: Birmingham Smiths I am yet to research rose any further but thank for that input, I will be looking at the smith line again soon.
  4. D

Stechford - The Village

Im trying to trace a Frederick Jennings that Lived on Albert Road, Stetchford on behalf of a friend any info would be a great help thank in advance. Just to update this would have been around 1967, since posting we believe he is still living in Erdington, hopefully someone may know something thanks
  5. D

Chinn Family

Hi I have recieved your email and will get back to you soon as i dont have the Family tree currently uploaded to my PC so will need to upload all the software, thank you for making contact and i will be intouch with you some time this week :fat:
  6. D

Chinn Family

Thank U for that i am going to have a good look at them details, even if its only to knock him out as an option.
  7. D

Chinn Family

Hello I have an Alice Chinn Born 1856, Perry Barr and Married Robert Turner 13 Apr 1873 in Birmingham, according to her Marriage Cert Her Father is Joseph Chinn and is a Fish Rod Manufacturer, Alice got Married in 1873 and he is Deseased Then, I am totally Brick Walled with this Family. If...
  8. D

Smiths Birmingham

Just a Few of My direct Smiths, the Smiths listed below are Mainly Pearl Button Makers Henry Samuel b1829 Harry Smith b1858 Elizabeth Smith b1861 Arthur Smith b1864 Emma Smith b1867 Ada Smith b1868 Rose Smith 1873 George Richard Smith b1855 Edith Smith b1888 Beatrice Smith b1889 Caroline Smith...
Back