• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. R

Lordswood Boys' Technical School

Hi Rosie, No I don't recognise those names. Which year did you start? I knew Margaret Heffernan and her friend Anne - maybe a couple of years younger than me. Was Miss Lightfoot still Head when you were there? I have kept in touch with half a dozen or so people I was at school with, and have...
  2. R

Lordswood Boys' Technical School

Have just come across this thread! Rosie I remember Mr Ingamells - yes he was a French teacher, remember him well. What years were you at Lordswood? I was there from 1960-67.
  3. R

Sun Street

Nice pictures that bring back more memories - thanks! Gloria
  4. R

Sun Street

Morris, it was lovely to read your reminiscences of Sun Street in the 1950s - I think we must have been living there at the same time, and you have solved something that was driving me crazy, trying to remember the name of the shop where Susan lived - the Brinkworths, of course! I was born in...
Back