• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. S

Locker Annie- 1920s-50 in Birmingham

Re: Annie Locker - 1920s-50 in Birmingham Thanks for the reply. William Lindsay was my Great Granndfather and I'm trying to find any information about him. I wondered if you knew anything about him?
  2. S

Whitfield Reginald and Jessie

Trying to trace descendants of Reginald and Jessie Whitfield married 1940 in Birmingham.
  3. S

Cunningham John and Mary born 1830's Ireland - came to Birmingham

Re: John and Mary Cunningham born 1830's Ireland - came to Birmingham Thank you.
  4. S

Locker Jessie1930s?

Re: Jessie Locker 1930s? Thank you, they are all connected.
  5. S

Locker Jessie1930s?

I'm searching for any information on Jessie Locker living at 658 Washwood Heath in 1939.
  6. S

Re: Annie Locker - 1920s-50 in Birmingham Perfect - thank you.
  7. S

I'm trying to find any information on Annie Locker who lived with William Lindsay at 658 Washwood Heath in the 1920's - 50. Also the names: Francis, Winifred, Fred and Jessie Locker. Thank you.
  8. S

LINDSAY WILLIAM - occupation Tailor

Re: WILLIAM LINDSAY - occupation Tailor Thank you so much - that's been such a great help.
  9. S

LINDSAY WILLIAM - occupation Tailor

I'm trying to find out any information regarding my Great Grandfather, William Lindsay who was a tailor and lived in the Washford Heath? area of Birmingham in the 1930's/40's. He was originally born in Cockermouth and then lived in Northampton before moving to Birmingham.
  10. S

Cunningham John and Mary born 1830's Ireland - came to Birmingham

I wonder if anyone could help me to find the descendants of John (born 1833 Ireland) and Mary (born 1831 Ireland) who came to Birmingham. They had the following children: John (born 1857), Thomas (born 1859), Mary (born 1861), Peter (born 1866) and Patrick (born 1869). I know that John (1857)...
Back