• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. FreckNeale

St Andrew Bordesley Lookups

I have the original marriage certificate for my great grandparents which says they married on 24 December 1920 at St. Andrew's church, Bordesley. I have all the details of the certificate, names: Francis Walter Fellows and Doris Amy Johnson. However, I have reason to believe that the certificate...
  2. FreckNeale

St Alphege Solihull Lookups

Does anyone have access to the parish registers for Solihull St. Alphege? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could lookup the details of the marriage between John Durham TURNER and Eliza JOHNSON which occurred at this church on 28 Apr 1880. There is a good possibility that Eliza was my...
  3. FreckNeale

Stechford baptism lookups - Fellows

Hi, I am new to this forum so I hope this is the right place to post. On the 1911 census for my great grandfather, it says his parents had 7 children, only 4 of whom were living. The family is as follows: 1911 census: 7 Winstanley Rd, Stechford, Warwickshire (Ref: RG14/18652, Schedule 201)...
Back