• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. J

Belgrave Hotel - Moseley Road And Belgrave Road

Has it been demolished?
  2. J

The Kings Arms, Harborne.

Hi - I am Geoffrey's cousin - remember Aunty Eileen? well I am her daughter Janet and I live in South Australia. Barbara is here too. I remember when we were kids my mum used to take us to Aunty Connies for the day every week. The only transport there then was the Midland Red and then we...
  3. J

The Kings Arms, Harborne.

This is a photo of my Aunty Connie and Uncle Norman (Franklin) who ran The Kings Arms pub in Harborne in the 1950/60s.
  4. J

Thank you - it is a lovely photo. Probably the reason we did not know much about it was my dad was an Ansells man!
  5. J

My great-grandfather, James Turner, ran the Belgrave Hotel in the late 1800 early 1900s with his wife Catherine and a large family including my grandad Samuel (Bertie). Also in the family was Ernest, Nellie, James. He ran it for one of the breweries but I do not know which one. I never could...
  6. J

JOHN CRUMPTON/ Sarah Johnson marriage look up

No - John Crumpton, son of John Crumpton and Sarah Plant
  7. J

JOHN CRUMPTON/ Sarah Johnson marriage look up

John Crumpton was my 4th ggrandfather. Do you still need information?
Back