• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. P

Thomas Sheridan Marriage 1899

Thank you
  2. P

Thank you so much
  3. P

Thanks for info Thomas was my Grt Uncle would you know what Regiment he enlisted in and if he survived the War.
  4. P

Royal Warwickshire Regiment

My Great Grandfather Walter Watson Royal Warwickshire Regiment killed in action 8th May 1917 Arras France.
  5. P

Emma Sheridan is my Great Grandmother she married Joseph Broderick
  6. P

Emma Sheridan is my Great Grandmother she died giving birth to a son they named Michael who also passed away.
  7. P

Flower Sellers

I am trying to find out what their mothers maiden name was and if it was Sheridan.
  8. P

Flower Sellers

Anyone know what their maiden names were.
  9. P

Harrison George , Angelina Street

iving 8/453 bolton rd. small heath, bham george albert harrison 37 barman b. bham (married 12 years and had 7 children all living) mary ann harrison 38 b. banbury, warwickshire gertrude beatrice harrison 11 b.bham george albert harrison 10 b.bham elsie mary harrison 8 b.bham edward harrison 6...
  10. P

Harrison John

Hi i am looking for any relatives of my late Grandad Edward Harrison who was born 3/5/1904 stirchley birmingham and died i think 1967 before i was born i heard he had three sisters and four brothers we know absolutely nothing about his side of the family.Any help would be great thanks.Paul
  11. P

Harrison George , Angelina Street

Hi i am looking for any relatives of my late Grandad Edward Harrison who was born 3/5/1904 stirchley birmingham and died i think 1967 before i was born i heard he had three sisters and four brothers we know absolutely nothing about his side of the family.Any help would be great thanks.Paul
  12. P

Harrison marriage confirmation

13. P

harrison florence

Back