• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. P

Bromsgrove Street

Hi Can anyone help ? Does anyone now where I might find photos of Bromsgrove Street in the early 1900s. does anyone have any they would share ? My GrandFather was born at number 57 in 1909. Trying to put photos/images together with a family tree. Thank you in advance Regards Wendy
  2. P

GRAZIOUR (Kings Norton area)

Hello again everyone - long time no see !! Can anyone help? I am looking for the surname GRAZIOUR (I am helping a friend trace her lost family). Having found William Graziour - born 1904 - we are now looking for : George Graziour - Born 1909 Alice E Graziour - Born 1911. It is believed that...
  3. P

Ring of Bells Bromsgrove Street

Hi Everyone - its been a while since I was last on line - hope everyone is well and enjoying this Autumnal Sunshine. Can anyone help - I have a query and am not sure who to approach ..... My Great GrandFather Albert Walls (born c1872 Balsall Heath) is listed in the 1911 Census as a 'Manager...
  4. P

What was a 'Bran Carter' ?

Can anyone tell me what a 'Bran Carter' was ?. 1891 Census shows my Great GrandFather (William Rose - B 1875 -Balsall Heath) employed as a Bran Carter. I am entrigued !! Thank you in advance Wendy :) :) :) :) :)
  5. P

Rose Family. Balsall Heath, Aston, Kings Norton

:) Hi there - and thank you for taking the time to look at my 'surname' request. I'm looking to link up with anyone with connections to the surname Rose. Here are a few details of my line ............. William Rose (My Great GrandFather) - born abt 1875. Balsall Heath - Married Minnie Jones...
Back