• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. Para Bob

Davos, Switzerland Sunday Mercury & Kunzle

:010: hi lyn. Thanks for the reply, ihave always said nostalgia is one of the greatest uplifts in life and thank god we have alot of wonderful memories good and bad. There is a lot of memories about switzerland and christian kunzle to come, i have to put them to paper so i dont forget them...
  2. Para Bob

Davos, Switzerland Sunday Mercury & Kunzle

As one of the first load of asthmatic brumies to invade davos dorf and davos platze, we were billeted in chateue bruxells .i rember a couple of days later we had to dig our way down the slope the local boys and girls were taking the micky out of us idont think they had seen a load of boys in...
  3. Para Bob

Jewellers arms meet up

lovely picture
  4. Para Bob

Paratrooper

I thank you for interest in the painting. It was taken during my service with THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT. I had just got my wings 8 jump wonder. the photoes are fantastic, knowing a lot of the old arnhem.its a wonder I havnt met one of them. thanks for the interest .PARABOB.
Back