• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. E

Burial Search please

Hi Shera, Sorry to bother you again. I wondered if you could look up for me a George Hadley or a Mary Hadley who I believe died betweem 1812 and 1839 - sorry it is such a wide span but I can't narrow it down any further. They were born about 1760 I did send for the first St Martin CD and...
  2. E

Can you please look up these three baptisms for me?

Hi Shera, again Can you look up any details on the following baptisms for me: 3.6.1784 - Richard Chatwin 16.4.1759 - Thomas Chatwin 28.12.1807 - Thomas Fox. By the way the post you did on the Bashfords the other day was also of interest to me as i have Bashfords in my direct line as well...
  3. E

A marriage look up as well please.

Could you also look up the marriage of my 3rd Great grandfather George Hadley to Mary Adams. They got married on the 5th Nov 1786 according to the IGI. Is there any other information on the marriage info as I am at a dead end with both of them. Thanks
  4. E

A baptism look up please

Hi Could someone look up for me the details - if any of the baptism of my 2x great grandfather Robert Lawley who I believe was baptised on the 18th August 1806. Thanks
  5. E

Police Service Records

Has anyone ever obtained the Police Service records for their ancestors. My grandfather was a policeman at Thornhill Road Police Station in 1901, and was actually at the Police station when the census took place. He was still a Policeman on the 1911 census but at home so I don't know where he...
Back