• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Matahari

Acocks Green Junior and Infants

Hello, My husband, Micheal Wyton, used to go to Acocks Green Junior and Infants, He was friends with a couple of lads called David Floyd and Richard Bayliss. Is there anyone, who knows their whereabouts, as Micheal would very much like to get in touch again.
  2. Matahari

Susan Williams

Hi, I have had a message from a lady, on facebook, her name is Dianne, and she lives in America. Back in the late 1960's/early 70's, Dianne was writing to a girl called Susan Williams, who went to Nechells Park secondary modern. Dianne and Susan lost touch, as people do. If anyone knows where...
  3. Matahari

Fitzwater Howard

Hello Does anyone know of the Fitzwater family? Howard was a home child, and went to Canada in 1929, he returned to England, in 1936, and then went back to Canada, of his own volition, once more returning in 1938. Apparently, his next course of action was to join the R.A.F However, there is...
  4. Matahari

Alders George and Catherine

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help, Catherine and George Alders were the parents of my great grand mother Annie Amelia, who married Benjamin Guest, the couple married around the early 1860's but Birmingham Registry Office houses no marriage details about them. Catherine's maiden name was...
  5. Matahari

Acocks Green Junior and Infants School

Hi Could you help me, My husband was a pupil at Acocks Green Juniors and Infants, between 1959-1965, has anyone got any class photos taken around those times, preferably Miss James' class of September 1964/July 65. This would bring back some very happy memories for him. Thank you for your...
Back