• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. ER Allen

Identifying a Church

I was examining an old blog, brummages.blogspot.com, which has shown no activity since 2016. One post had a photo of a church, and the author asked for help in identifying it. No one has responded. Only clues are "Birmingham", and "J. Hurton (or Burton)"
  2. ER Allen

Learning from the Past

I am currently taking an on-line course through Future Learn, hosted by researchers at The University of Nottingham, The University of Birmingham, and The British Library. Called "Learning from the Past: a Guide for the Curious Researcher." Being overseas, any research I do, for now, is on...
  3. ER Allen

Keith Berry

I noticed that Keith Berry's photos were deleted from the internet when his account wasn't paid, even after being paid temporarily by Bill Dargue. Although some are now available through other links. How sad to lose Mr Berry. I have tried to find information about Keith himself. No biography...
Back