• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

Cox family

Ok I’ll do some digging see if I can find her thanks
  2. C

Cox family

Do u know if there are any relatives alive other grandkids like myself ?
  3. C

Cox family

Yes definitely Charlotte rd my dad told me that and David parry was my grandfather living there with her .the dates of birth and death for her at right too.yes think she must have been cos my grandfather went to work there and then they both moved here to wales when my dad was around 10 years old
  4. C

Cox family

Lillian was in wales from around 1951 u tip she died so maybe it does throw a spanner in the works
  5. C

Cox family

Thankyou so much for all this info .let me know if u find any more it’s much appreciated
  6. C

Cox family

Yes it’s definitely her
  7. C

Cox family

Wow they were busy in those days thankyou so much for your help it’s lovely to know these things
  8. C

Cox family

Do u know any more ?im assuming Dennis the youngest has passed now ?did they have kids ?thanks
  9. C

Cox family

10. C

Cox family

Do u know any more ?im assuming even the last born sibling has passed away ?did any of them have kids ?thankyou for sharing all the info with me
  11. C

Cox family

Yes that’s her
  12. C

Cox family

Gosh how do u find out all this stuff have no idea where to find stuff
  13. C

Cox family

Yes they were poor bless them shared a big house .do u know how many siblings lillian had ?
  14. C

Cox family

What number was it can’t see the whole number .do u know any more about them or family
  15. C

Cox family

Ok my mum is elderly so maybe got the surname wrong and my dad has passed away recently so only got her info to go on .do u know if there’s any other family from Henry maybe ?
  16. C

Cox family

Hi I’m trying to trace the family of my grandmother lillian Edith cox who married David parry and had two kids Glyn and Glenys .they lived in Charlotte rd edgebaston for a while before moving to wales in around 1950 .she had a brother Henry cox .thanks for reading
  17. C

Cox family

Hi I’m looking for anyone who new my grandmother lillian Edith cox who married David parry and had two kids Glyn and Glenys .they lived in Charlotte street edgebaston before moving to wales around 1950 .she had a brother called Henry cox .thanks for reading
Back