• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. M

Park Road Hockley

Thank you so much, I had a feeling it was this end of Park Road. I assume that these were back to backs she was born in 1914 and started work at Lucas's at the age of 14 the day after she left school. I am now trying to find how they moved from here to Boultimore Road Perry
  2. M

Park Road Hockley

My mother lived in Albert Terrace Park Road I have purchased a map of the area based on 1908 however only shows main areas. If anyone knows where Albert Terrace was located I would be glad to hear from you.
  3. M

Park Road Hockley

Thank you very much, this really helps to put some understanding as to the hardship my parents were living under.
  4. M

Park Road Hockley

Thank you for forwarding the thread, pictures are useful however I am trying to find something a little lder circa 1914 1920.
  5. M

Park Road Hockley

I am currently researching my family who used to live in Hockley. I have an address from a birth certificate of No. 4 Block 462. From previous information I am lead to believe that these homes may have been 3 storey back to back houses. If anyone has any old photos or information I would be...
Back