• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. K

Birmingham Nightclubs of the Past - Memories

Hi mike do you remember me. Kathy Derek's sister was it you who I danced with and kissed. If its not you. Do you know who it was. Do you remember any more of that night. Thank you
  2. K

Anyone remember Derek lill stag night in the 80s we all went to a pub up town then finished up at the lacarno Hurst st
  3. K

Formans Road secondary modern

Hi metal work teacher was Mr schofield
  4. K

Anyone remember Carol Stevens hen night at the lacarno Hurst St one Thursday night in the 80s the boys from her future husbands stag night all turned up. Memories. Hey nice memories. Anyone there at that time
  5. K

Hi was that you do you remember I was with a group of girls I had loose permed hair black skirt white blouse.
  6. K

I was at the lacarnoone Friday night in the 80s can’t remember exactly it was a henparty met a chap there we danced and kissed. My name is Kathy. I know it’s a long shot but does it jog anyone’s memory thanks
Back