• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. A

phillips

i am looking for any children for sarah and john phillips who lived in 34 sunningdale road from 1935-1955
  2. A

h.c.smith rea street

does anyone remembern h.c.smiths warehouse in rea street brimingham or worked there in the offices 1957 onwards
  3. A

Phillips George & Nellie

:)i am looking for anyone related to goerge w phillips or nellie philips there mothers name sarah phillips nee hobday father john phillips last known residence 34 sunningdale road tyseley birmingham 1935 till 1955 i am ann hughes y mothers maiden name was hobday and emma was her sister
  4. A

sunningdale road

dose anyone know what district was or is sunningdayl road 1935 onwards ann hughes
  5. A

Swift Emma

my grandmother as married here to a joseph hobday august 15th 1892 her name was emma swift and her father stephan swift i am doing my family tree and wold like to know her mothers maiden name could i get this infomation from here ann hughes
Back