• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. J

John Baguley/Beaumont

Bit of a long shot especially on an old post but here goes. I am trying to find out what happened to a man by the name of John Baguley, mother’s name I believe was Beaumont. Apparently his father ran fairs in Birmingham and I believe from gypsy/traveler background. John would be approaching or...
  2. J

Fairgrounds

Thankyou so much Paul, I realise it’s a long shot but I am trying to put a 35 year old ghost to rest in my life. Appreciate your time. Judith.
  3. J

Fairgrounds

Bit of a long shot especially on an old post but here goes. I am trying to find out what happened to a man by the name of John Baguley, mother’s name I believe was Beaumont. Apparently his father ran fairs in Birmingham and I believe from gypsy/traveler background. John would be approaching or...
Back