• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Ken Ariss

Central Grammar, International School Tile Cross

Also around at your time was A E Lewis another marvellous actor. When he left school he took his uncle's surname and became Tony Garnett. He became very well known for his work behind the camera.
  2. Ken Ariss

Yes I remember Jim Paxton. I started playing rugby with the old boys but in the 59/60 (yes my 1st season with them) I tore the plantaris muscle in my left leg. Big forward dropped on my leg just as I was starting a sprint. Jim Paxton used to go to school camp I think. AI last saw him in...
  3. Ken Ariss

I know that it is a long time since this was posted but I have just joined. I was there 1951 to 1959 and I am on the photo. Follow the line of masters to the right and I am the second pupil, noticeable by my blonde hair. One of my grandchildren said "but it's in black and white" !
Back