• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. Jonathan1313

Charles William Page Motor Driver Army Service Corps

I saw that when i looked it up. Alright well good luck
  2. Jonathan1313

I thought I was so close. I feel bad having this metal. Hard to say when it was put to the open market but I'm sure someone in his family would like to have it. Just to make sure we can double check there was another PTE C Page in the A.S.C. maybe the issuing office messed up the number as it...
  3. Jonathan1313

M-337895 I took pictures of all the markings on the metal.
  4. Jonathan1313

Hi Phil I bought a war metal on ebay 10 years ago pictured below. Pte C Page A.S.C. I would lime to see it go back home to his family. If this is your grandfather please email me at [email protected]
  5. Jonathan1313

Gun Trade Factories

Charles William Page is he your grandfather?
Back