• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. magpie2021

9/109 chestnut place , Highgate, Birmingham b12

Hi Billy, good to hear from you after all these years. Yes like you I am retired now spent 40yrs in retail management and my last ten years or so up to retirement in I.T. I also like to keep to some sort of routine otherwise I get bored silly. Bob dilworth who lived at no 10 made contact on...
  2. magpie2021

Rose Cottages, Highgate Road

Do you know the name of the people who lived in rose cottages and had a 3 wheeled car called a Bond Buggy I think they lived at number 4, Richard
  3. magpie2021

Rose Cottages, Highgate Road

Hi Keith, I actually lived in chestnut place which was in front of rose cottages, rose cottages as I remember were a 2 up 2 down terraced arrangement, no bathrooms and the loos were outside in a block of 4 at the end of the row of cottages, there was 2 rows of these and both rows had back and...
  4. magpie2021

9/109 chestnut place , Highgate, Birmingham b12

Hi Billy, how on earth are you? If your who I think you are well I'm flabbergasted, you have a brother Ricky, a sister Margaret and a younger brother whose name escapes me. I'm Richard, I lived at number 2. Love to hear from.
Back