• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

Smiths Victoria Brewery

can anyone tell me if there was a fred smith maltings inbetween the vine and aston station on lichfeild road many thanks sidwho
  2. S

Heathfield Maternity Hospital

bro dders you are spot on with the hospital and the pub kind regards sidwho
  3. S

Gasometers Aston Church Road

came past the 2 big gasometers on aston church road and found that they are taking the down, will try to get some pictures soon king reguards sidwho
  4. S

help on uploadig images

have logged in to image hosting, dragged image over to hosting page, but canot get any further, this is not my fortay, any help would be very welcome, kind reguards sidwho
  5. S

spitfire

while travelling throu castel vale saw a big top tent, went and had a look and saw a spitfire an the back of a car trailer with main wings swept back. managed to take a few pictures, will try to upload later. managed to get a few words with the persons car the trailer was hiched upto. he said...
  6. S

new scam on desk top

i was on my lap top yesterday, surfacing the web. the i had what a thik was cookie come up. it read your computer is locked and to unlock it will cots you onehundred pounds. this was supposed to be produced by the police to say that you are or have being going on improper sites. if you do get...
  7. S

skill base

i hope im not out of order by what i am going to say on this forum. there are quiete a few people on this forum who are or know people who may be able to help each other with with things that they need doing and payment in kind could take place with barter or in kind. please let me know what...
Back