• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. J

History of surnames Morrall and Badger

Most kind .. and thsnkyou for going to the trouble of sending … of course any other info greatly appreciated
  2. J

Myself / my dad / my jukells / and my American van / and hoss drawn wagon…
  3. J

My Facebook is
  4. J

Yes that sounds like the place I’ve researched … most kind of you to contact .. anything else that comes your way regarding the families that lived there .. In particular Morrall and Badger and Price … and families linked to them … I know that the Aston family were very much linked in with the...
  5. J

Many thanks my friend …my Facebook is John Morrell Brighton … if you wish send friend request we will be able to find this easier… if okay with yourself … John Morrell or John morrell-Horne it will be under either of them both Brighton .. many thanks John telephone 07741460041 Kind regards
  6. J

Ps any information or help gratefully received Re my earlier requests … Naise tuk
  7. J

Hi there Grea .. I’ve found through research / ancestry DNA and matches / also through my familhh the connections.. hope that answers your query .. forgive my delay I’m not techi and it’s difficult for me to manoeuvre this site … Blessings of happiness and good health you and your family..
  8. J

Hi there foki … my ggreat grandmother Mary Price DOB 1740 married George Badger ( Black Patch Gypsy grounds Owned by Gypsies and stolen by Birmingham Council and Bussines interests — I believe there is a public ground park still named this black patch ! Any information re this subject of the...
  9. J

Hi there I’m not sure how to find any answers to my original queries ..as to the Morralls and Badgers Staffordshire families and how and why there .. I’m told they were on Black patch Gypsy grounds …as they married Prices and Taylor’s and other Gypsy families…but that they also were Gypsies...
  10. J

Badger George also Smiths

Also any information as to why the Morrall and Badger families came to Staffordshire areas please .. I'm told the Badgers and probably Morrall families lived Black patch an area that gypsies lived on .. any info please ..? All blessings to all
  11. J

Thankyou... email especially for this site but thanks advice .. how do I get my post so people can see and possibly respond ... please ?
  12. J

Any knowledge as to how and why the two families were in Staffordshire areas and also any
  13. J

Above ..Staffordshire / Northamptonshire/ Worcestershire..my family Badger and Morrall from Staffordshire area ..George Badger and Mary Price 1740 also Smith / Aston / Mitchel / Taylor etc they and my birth fathers side Hurn / Hern /Horne from Yorkshire area also Romani Gypsy with Lee / Price /...
Back